Saturday, June 14, 2008

Albert Bierstadt Autumn in America Oneida County New York painting

Albert Bierstadt Autumn in America Oneida County New York painting
Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Smile painting
Or both dissemble deeply their affections:And therefore, if you say no more than this,That like a father you will deal with himAnd pass my daughter a sufficient dower,The match is made, and all is done:Your son shall have my daughter with consent.
TRANIO
I thank you, sir. Where then do you know bestWe be affied and such assurance ta'enAs shall with either part's agreement stand?
BAPTISTA
Not in my house, Lucentio; for, you know,Pitchers have ears, and I have many servants:Besides, old Gremio is hearkening still;And happily we might be interrupted.
TRANIO
Then at my lodging, an it like you:There doth my father lie; and there, this night,We'll pass the business privately and well.Send for your daughter by your servant here:My boy shall fetch the scrivener presently.

No comments: