Thursday, July 3, 2008

Irene Sheri paintings

Irene Sheri paintings
Ivan Constantinovich Aivazovsky paintings
for quite a spell, Milty says. I always s'posed people had to keep on being married once they'd begun, but Milty says no, there's ways of stopping if you can't agree. Milty says one way is just to start off and leave your wife, and that's what Mr. Harrison did. Milty says Mr. Harrison left his wife because she throwed things at him. . .hard things. . .and Arty Sloane says it was because she wouldn't let him smoke, and Ned Clay says it was 'cause she never let up scolding him. I wouldn't leave my wife for anything like that. I'd just put my foot down and say, `Mrs. Davy, you've just got to do what'll please me 'cause I'm a man.' that'd settle her pretty quick I guess. But Annetta Clay says she left him because he wouldn't scrape his boots at the door and she doesn't blame her. I'm going right over to Mr. Harrison's this minute to see what she's like."
Davy soon returned, somewhat cast down.
"Mrs. Harrison was away. . .she's gone to Carmody with Mrs. Rachel Lynde to get new paper

No comments: