Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Guido Reni St Jerome painting

Guido Reni St Jerome paintingGuido Reni Joseph and Potiphars' Wife paintingFrancois Boucher Shepherd and Shepherdess Reposing painting
GYNANDER: Goodness gracious me.
It isn't any fun at all to see
the Answers when they're always such bad newsl
How could I have forgotten that? Excuse
me, Taliped, my dear; I hope you'll let
us go now.[TO BOY]Lead me Home again, my pet.

TALIPED:Oh no you don't! Hold on there, sonny boyl
Now listen here, Gynander: don't be coy
with me. I see your racket: you allow
as how you know some deep dark truth, then vow
it's much too terrible to tell. Your tracks
are nicely covered, aren't they?

GYNANDER: One who lacks
eyes may see what sharp-eyed deans are blind to.

TALIPED:Is that a fact! By George, I've half a mind to
haul you in for obstructing justice. That
would fix you! If you weren't blind as a bat
I'd say you knocked off Dean Labdakides
yourself!

GYNANDER: [Aside]
And he callsmeblind! When he sees
the flunking mess he's in, he'll see he's blinder!

TALIPED:Proph-prof --ha! When that old bitch resigned her
bloody post as Entrance Riddler,
it wasn'tyouwho'd found out how to diddle her,
was it? No indeed! You had to wait
till Taliped Decanus reached the gate,
didn't you? I had no crystal ball

No comments: