Thursday, September 4, 2008

Self Portrait

Self PortraitSelf Portrait with MonkeyDiego and Frida
another level, tearfully urging the foul-mouthed imates to have at her, and while they'd been too awed and suspicious to go to it, there could be no doubt but her attitude had changed. Whereas Max, who explained me better than I could myself, had trouble practicing the new preachment he so well glossed, Stoker I was pleased to see become once more a kind of Dunce's advocate; he came down frequently now to bait us and found in Max a willing fish, who however was by no means easy to land.
"They'reboth fakes," Stoker would declare of Bray and me.
"Falseness!" Leonid would reply. "WESCAC didn't EAT, yes?"
"They fooled it with masks."
"Masks can't fool it," Max would then point out, and review the possible explanations of my passage through the Belly with Bray: "It might be Georgie was spared because Bray was with him, or vice-versa. It might be they're both Grand Tutors, different

No comments: