Thursday, October 16, 2008

William Bouguereau The Wasp's Nest painting

William Bouguereau The Wasp's Nest paintingWilliam Bouguereau The Nut Gatherers paintingWilliam Bouguereau Nymphs and Satyr. painting
last he pronounced, "They are in a most unusually favourable conjunction. The evil crisis of your life is now finally passing. Henceforth you are to enjoy nothing but good fortune."
"Excellent," said Tiberius, drily, "and now what about your own?"
Thrasyllus made another set of calculations, and then looked up in real or pretended terror. "Great Heavens!" he exclaimed, "an appalling danger threatens me from air and water."
"Any chance of circumventing it?" asked Tiberius.
"I cannot say. If I could survive the next twelve hours, my fortune would be, in its degree, as happy even as yours; but nearly all the malevolent planets are in conjunction against me and the danger seems all but unavoidable. Only Venus can save me."
"What was that you said just now about her? I forget."
"That she is moving into Scorpio, which is your sign,

No comments: