Friday, November 28, 2008

Minuet In D Minor

Minuet In D MinorLong Time AgoElegant StyleAt Peace
clearer with every word you say. It has got far too much hold on you. Let it go! And then you can go yourself, and be free.’‘I’ll do as I choose and go as I please,’ said Bilbo obstinately.‘Now, now, my dear hobbit! ‘ said Gandalf. ‘All your long we have been friends, and you owe me something. Come! Do as you promised: give it up! ‘‘Well, if you want my ring yourself, say so!’ cried Bilbo. ‘But you won’t get it. I won’t give my precious away, I tell you.’ His hand strayed to the hilt of his small sword.Gandalf’s eyes flashed. It will be my turn to get angry soon,’ he said. If you say that again
angry.’‘If I am it is your fault,’ said Bilbo. ‘It is mine, I tell you. My own. My precious. Yes, my precious.’The wizard’s face remained grave and attentive, and only a flicker in his deep eyes showed that he was startled and indeed alarmed. ‘It has been called that before,’ he said, ‘but not by you.’‘But I say it now. And why not? Even if Gollum said the same once. It’s not his now, but mine. And I shall keep it, I say.’Gandalf stood up. He spoke sternly. ‘You will be a fool if you do. Bilbo,’ he

No comments: