Sunday, December 28, 2008

Monet View At Rouelles, Le Havre

Monet View At Rouelles, Le HavreMonet Camille At The WindowMonet Landscape With ThunderstormMonet Monet Purple Poppies
actual change happened very quickly - the moment I decided to change. Instead of thinking about it, and silently beating myself up for not doing it, I just did it. It was beautiful!
Sometimes, the best motivators are the ones we find when we hit a personal low point. My low point came a few weeks . * Purpose (P) - Focus on results and purpose. * Action (A) - Create a massive action plan for meaningful results.
Let’s expand on these and apply them to the jogging example.
O, Outcome
Most of us have vague ideas on what we want. We know roughly the direction we want to go, but because we aren’t clear on the vision of ago, when I realized that I hadn’t been outside for seven days straight (Eeeek!). I felt groggy, my body was aching, my energy level was low and I felt a slip in my grip on clarity.When my clarity is threatened, I start to take notice. I now had a strong motive. I got up instantly and went for a run - a long one.The System of OPAOPA is a trick I picked up from Tony Robbins, which when applied, will assist us in achieving the results we desire. It stands for: * Outcome (O) - Having a clear vision

No comments: