Monday, February 23, 2009

Thomas Kinkade Clearing Storms

Thomas Kinkade Clearing StormsThomas Kinkade Bridge of FaithThomas Kinkade Autumn LaneJohn Collier Spring
And they were going to-going to cut-"
"Hush, dear, hush. I'm going to find out what's been going on."
"But why were they going to do that? I never done anything wrong! All the kids are afraid of what happens in there, anymore!"
"Lyra...Lyra, Lyra. Darling, these are big difficult ideas, Dust and so on. It's not something for children to worry about. But the doctors do it for the children's own good, my love. Dust is something bad, something wrong, something evil and wicked.and no one knows. But it's horrible. It's worse than anything....Why are they doing that, Mrs. Coulter? Why are they so cruel?""There, there...You're safe, my dear. They won't ever do it to you. Now I know you're here, and you're safe, you'll never be in danger again. No one's going to harm you, Lyra darling; no one's ever going to hurt you....""But they do it to other children! Why?""Ah, my love-""It's Dust, isn't it?""Did they tell you that? Did the doctors say that?""The kids know it. All the kids talk about it, but no one knows! And they nearly done it to me-you got to tell me! You got no right to keep it secret, not

No comments: