Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vincent van Gogh Bedroom Arles

Vincent van Gogh Bedroom ArlesVincent van Gogh Almond Branches in BloomUnknown Artist Ford Smith Just Between Us
'Well, I think it was because you were up to your knees in horseshit, to tell you the truth.'
Death and about a bit more. You know. Stalking the streets. My granny's almanack's got a picture of you with a scythe and stuff.'
I SEE. I AM AFRAID IT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN UNLESS YOU KNOW ABOUT POINT INCARNATION AND NODE FOCUSING. I DON'T EXPECT YOU DO?
'I don't think so.'
GENERALLY I'M ONLY EXPECTED TO MAKE AN ACTUAL APPEARANCE looked at him for a long time. Mort shifted uneasily from one foot to the other.ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, snapped Death. CLARITY OF THOUGHT. REALISTIC APPROACH. VERY IMPORTANT IN A JOB LIKE OURS.'Yes, sir. Sir?'HMM? Death was struggling with the index.'People die all the time, sir, don't they? Millions. You must be very busy. But —'Death gave Mort the look he was coming to be familiar with. It started off as blank surprise, flickered briefly towards annoyance, called in for a drink at recognition and settled finally on vague forbearance.BUT?'I'd have thought you'd have been, well, out

No comments: