Monday, April 6, 2009

John William Waterhouse The Siren

John William Waterhouse The SirenJohn William Waterhouse The Lady ClareJohn William Waterhouse Flora
craned his neck to see around the kitchen, just in case jewels and treasure were hanging out of the dresser drawers. Miss FIitworth eclipsed his view.
‘I’m sure you did. Thank you. Now I expect you’ll be wanting to be off home.’
‘lf there’s anything we can do -‘
‘I know ‘I ain’t surprised. He makes it up in the woods. Apples isn’t the half of it.’
I HAVE NEVER FELT ILL BEFORE. OR TIRED.
‘lt’s all part of being alive.’
AND HOW DO HUMANS STAND IT?
‘Well, fermented apple juice can help.’
Bill Door sat staring gloomily at the floor.where you live. And you ain’t paid no rent there for five years, too. Goodbye. Mr Spigot.’She ushered them to the door and shut it in their faces, then she turned around.‘What the hell have you been doing, Mr So-Called Bill ?I AM TIRED AND IT WON’T STOP.Bill Door clutched at his skull.ALSO SPIGOT GAVE ME A HUMOROUS APPLE JUICE FERMENTED DRINK BECAUSE OF THE HEAT AND NOW I FEEL ILL.

No comments: