Monday, May 11, 2009

Salvador Dali Leda Atomica

Salvador Dali Leda AtomicaJoseph Mallord William Turner The Grand Canal VeniceJoseph Mallord William Turner PortsmouthJohn Singer Sargent Lady Agnew
men walked through the ladder.
Either the men weren't exactly solid, and they certainly sounded solid enough, or there was something wrong with the ladder. But the girl had climbed it...
. . . and was now to do.'
'Why should I know? Do what? Whom to?' said Susan.
'Children, of course. Can't disappoint them, can I? Imagine their little faces when they lift up their little pillows, bless them.'
Ladder. Pliers. Teeth. Money. Pillows . . .climbing down again, slipping something into her pocket.'Never even woke up, the little cherub,' she said.'Sorry?' said Susan.'Didn't have Sop on me,' said the girl. She swung the ladder easily up on to her shoulder. 'Rules are rules. I had to take another tooth.''Pardon?''It's all audited, you see. I'd be in real trouble if the dollars and teeth didn't add up. You know how it is.''I do?''Still, can't stay here talking all night. Got sixty more

No comments: