Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Bridge of Hope painting

Thomas Kinkade Bridge of Hope paintingThomas Kinkade Blessings of Christmas paintingThomas Kinkade Beyond Summer Gate painting
and let the thing go through, as if nothing had happened. Who loses anything by that? Maybe I risk going to hell. Well, I’ll risk it. What’s it got to do with anyone else?’ ‘Why not?’ said Julia. ‘I don’t believe these priests know everything. I don’t believe in hell for things like that. I don’t know that I believe in it for anything. Anyway, that’s our look out. We’re not asking you to risk your souls. Just keep away.’
‘Julia, I hate you,’ said Cordelia, and left the room.
‘We’re all tired,’ said Lady Marchmain. ‘If there was anything to say, I’d suggest our discussing it in the morning.’
‘But there’s nothing to discuss,’ said Brideshead, ‘except what’ is the least offensive way we can close the whole incident. Mother and I will decide that. We must put a notice in The Times and the Morning Post; the presents will

No comments: